Parent Feedback and Parent View
Receiving feedback from parents and carers of our children is important in helping Frith Manor shape what it provides for its children.
Feedback can be given by:
- Attending a Coffee Morning hosted by the headteacher or a senior leader
- Making an appointment to meet a member of staff, in particular their teacher or a member of the senior leadership team
- Completing our periodic Parent Questionnaires
- Completing the Parent View survey hosted by OFSTED.
The Headteacher arranges regular Coffee Mornings where parents can discuss with school staff and other parents aspects of school and parenting. Some of these meetings will have a focus through which the school can share how parents can help their children build on their school learning at home.
Please look at the Calendar to find out when Coffee Mornings are being held.
Meeting with School Staff
To meet with a member of the senior leadership team, please contact the office to make an appointment.
Class teachers are available for a short time before and after the school day for brief discussions and will be pleased to make additional time available to discuss items in more detail.
School Parent Questionnaires
The school periodically asks parents and carers to complete a questionnaire in which they comment on various aspects of the school and have the opportunity to give constructive feedback to the school.
The last Parent Questionnaire was an online form sent to parents in October 2021.
A link to the October 2021 Parent Questionnaire is HERE.
OFSTED Parent View
OFSTED Parent View is a system operated by OFSTED, the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. OFSTED inspects services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
OFSTED Parent View gives you the chance to tell OFSTED what you think of your child’s school, including:
- how happy your child is at the school
- how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), OFSTED will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. OFSTED will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
- inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
help OFSTED decide when to inspect a school
- In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to OFSTED Parent View. This information is anonymised.
If your child attends a maintained nursery, read more about how to respond to the questionnaire here.
Register and complete the Parent View survey to help your child’s school improve.