Support for the children and families of Frith Manor.
Keeping all of our children safe is a priority at school. We want all the children who come to Frith Manor to be happy, safe and enjoy their time at school.
Sometimes children and families need some extra support at times. We encourage our children to let us know if they are experiencing problems at school and ensure that they know it is important to talk through their worries, anxieties or concerns.
Please find below links to useful websites and information to help your child should they need some extra support with how they are feeling.
- Resources for dealing with lockdown
- CEOP - https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/
- NSPCC - www.nspcc.org.uk
- NSPCC - Coronavirus support
- Childnet – www.childnet.com
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Tips to Improve Sleep - Sleep Hygiene
- NSPCC Coronavirus support
- Childline - Childline advice for coping during the lockdown
- UK Government Domestic abuse advice and guidance
- UK Government Support for parents & carers to keep children safe online